- throwing up on the bus on the way there because i took 2 tylonol p.m. and mixed that with some mojito on an empty stomach. bonus: i swallowed it back down. that was gross.
- figuring out the subway system, and using the gps on my iphone to track our progress as we walked toward destinations. that little blue dot was really helpful!
- eating the best pizza i've ever had in my life at arturo's in soho, although our waitress was a bit grumpy and we sat next to some asshats who tried to make fun of me when i was 1 1/2 feet away from them. idiots.
- drinking wine in little italy at lunchtime, and laughing for a good 5 minutes about something i can't even remember, and i'm not sure i even knew what i was laughing about then, either
- riding a tiny child's bicycle at fao shwartz, and playing on the big piano
- seeing kelly ripa jogging in the park, and george hamilton leaving the today show
- making new friends
- kissing some random indian man at a pub on the last night there
- getting molested by the naked cowboy in times square
Sunday, October 19, 2008
i'm struggling to write a paper for one of my grad school classes because i had a lot to drink last night and my head is a little fuzzy, so i thought i would take this opportunity to share with all of you the highlights of my recent trip to new york city. all the pictures can be found in the flickr feed to the right.