Monday, August 18, 2008

hey guys! guys! hey look over here! guys!

Well...I've recently figured out (albeit very slowly - I am denser than many industrial brick walls) that if I want to become an international blog sensation, and make a living off my blog and not have to go out and get a job slinging burgers and pancakes at Denny's, that I probably need to put a little more effort into the whole blog thing.

Unfortunately, I don't think a lot of people want to read about the 2 hours I lay in the pool followed by the eating of lunch and the 12 hours I spend sitting in front of the computer followed by the 10 hours spent lying in my bed in a coma. That sounds like it could possibly win an award for Most Boring Blog in the History of Blogs, but that's not really what I'm going for. Although maybe I should just stick to what I know.

Well anyway, I'm going out now and lie in the pool for an hour or two and really do some in-depth thinking about how to make this the Most Fantastic Blog in at Least the Last 15 Minutes. Any tips, leave 'em in the comments. I love me some comments.

No comments: